ALLOY STEEL LOST WAX CASTING PRODUCT
- Mullite sand
- Colloidal silica
- Casting parts
- Lost Wax Castings
- Sand Casting
- LOST FOAM CASTINGS
- Vacuum Casting
- CNC MACHINING PARTS
- Casting machine
- Fused Silica Products
- Casting Wax
ALLOY STEEL LOST WAX CASTING PRODUCT
|Categories||ALLOY STEEL CNC MACHINING PARTS|
|Brand||OBT casting part Manufacturer|
|Cast Metal||Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Casting Process||Lost Wax Casting|
|Surface Treatment||Shot Blasting + Machining|
|Heat Treatment||Annealing + Quenching + Tempering|
|Update Time||March 22,2023|
China lost wax casting foundry with OEM custom and CNC machining services to provide alloy steel lost wax casting products and other tailor-made metal castings.
Cast alloy steel should be used when the strength of the casting is relatively high and the use of cast iron cannot meet the requirements. However, the fluidity of molten steel of cast steel is not as good as that of cast iron, so the thickness of the pouring structure should not be too small and the shape should not be too complicated. When the silicon content is controlled at the upper limit, the fluidity of molten steel can be improved.
|Lost Wax Casting Technical Data at OBTCasting Foundry|
|R&D||Software: Solidworks, CAD, Procast, Pro-e|
|Lead Time for Development and Samples: 25 to 35 days|
|Molten Metal||Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic stainless steel, Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Tool Steel, Heat Resistant Steel,|
|Nickle-base Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Copper-base Alloy, Cobalt-base Alloy|
|Metal Standard||ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, GOST EN, DIN, JIS, BS|
|Material for Shell Building||Silica Sol (Precipitated Silica )|
|Water Glass (Sodium Silicate)|
|Mixtures of Silica Sol and Water Glass|
|Technical Parameter||Piece Weight: 2 gram to 200 kilo gram|
|Max Dimension: 1,000 mm for Diameter or Length|
|Min Wall Thickness: 1.5mm|
|Casting Roughness: Ra 3.2-6.4, Machining Roughness: Ra 1.6|
|Tolerance of Casting: VDG P690, D1/CT5-7|
|Tolerance of Machining: ISO 2768-mk/IT6|
|Inner Core: Ceramic Core, Urea Core, Water Soluble Wax Core|
|Heat Treatment||Normalizing, Tempering, Quenching, Annealing, Solution, Carburization.|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, Sand / Shot Blasting, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Oxidation Treatment, Phosphating, Powder Painting, Geormet, Anodizing|
|Dimension Testing||CMM, Vernier Caliper, Inside Caliper. Depth Gage, Height Gage, Go/No go Gage, Special Fixtures|
|Chemical Inspection||Chemical Compostion Analysis (20 chemical elements), Cleanliness Inspection, X-ray Radiographic Inspection, Carbon-Sulfur Analyser|
|Physical Inspection||Dynamic Balancing, Static Blancing, Mechanical Properties (Hardness, Yield Strength, Tensile Strength), Elongation|
|Production Capacity||More than 250 tons per month, more than 3,000 tons annually.|
▶ Available Raw Materials for Investment Casting, Lost Wax Casting Process:
• Carbon Steel: AISI 1020 - AISI 1060,
• Alloy Steel: ZG20SiMn, ZG30SiMn, ZG30CrMo, ZG35CrMo, ZG35SiMn, ZG35CrMnSi, ZG40Mn, ZG40Cr, ZG42Cr, ZG42CrMo...etc on request.
• Stainless Steel: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, 1.4404, 1.4301 and other stainless steel grade.
• Brass & Copper.
• Other Materials and Standards on request
▶ Capabilities of Investment Casting Foundry
• Max Size: 1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.5 kg - 100 kg
• Annual Capacity: 2,000 tons
• Bond Materials for Shell Building: Silica Sol, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Tolerances: On Request.
▶ Main Production Procedure
• Patterns & Tooling Design → Metal Die Making → Wax Injection → Slurry Assembly → Shell Building → De-Waxing → Chemical Composition Analysis → Melting & Pouring → Cleaning, Grinding & Shot Blasting → Post Processing or Packing for Shipment
▶ Inspecting Lost Wax Castings
• Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
• Metallographic analysis
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
• Mechanical property analysis
• Low and normal temperature impact testing
• Cleanliness inspection
• UT, MT and RT inspection
▶ Post-Casting Process
• Deburring & Cleaning
• Shot Blasting / Sand Peening
• Heat Treatment: Normalization, Quench, Tempering, Carburization, Nitriding
• Surface Treatment: Passivation, Anodizing, Electroplating, Hot Zinc Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Painting, GeoMet, Zintec.
• Machining: Turning, Milling, Lathing, Drilling, Honing, Grinding.
▶ Why You Choose OBT for Custom Lost Wax Casting Parts?
• Full solution from one single supplier ranging customized pattern design to finished castings and secondary process including machining, heat treatment and surface treatment.
• Costdown proposals from our professional engineers based on your unique requirement.
• Short leadtime for prototype, trial casting and any possible technical improvement.
• Bonded Materials: Silica Col, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Manufacturing flexibility for small orders to mass orders.
• Strong outsourcing manufacturing capabilities.
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media