STAINLESS STEEL CNC MACHINED PRODUCT
- Mullite sand
- Colloidal silica
- Casting parts
- Lost Wax Castings
- Sand Casting
- LOST FOAM CASTINGS
- Vacuum Casting
- CNC MACHINING PARTS
- Casting machine
- Fused Silica Products
- Casting Wax
STAINLESS STEEL CNC MACHINED PRODUCT
|Categories||STAINLESS STEEL CNC MACHINING|
|Brand||OBT casting part Manufacturer|
|Manufacturing Process||Casting or Forging + CNC Precision Machining|
|Heat Treatment||Annealing + Solution + Quenching + Tempering|
|Update Time||March 28,2023|
CNC machining refers to the machining process proceed by Computerized Numberical Control (CNC for short). It is aided by the CNC to reach a high and steady accuracy with less labor cost. Machining is any of various processes in which a piece of raw material is cut into a desired final shape and size by a controlled material-removal process. The processes that have this common theme, controlled material removal, are today collectively known as subtractive manufacturing, in distinction from processes of controlled material addition, which are known as additive manufacturing.
Austenitic stainless steel refers to stainless steel with an austenitic structure at room temperature. Austenitic stainless steel is one of the five classes of stainless steel by crystalline structure (along with ferritic, martensitic, duplex and precipitation hardened). In some areas, the austentite stainless steel is also called the 300 series stainless steel. When the steel contains about 18% Cr, 8%-25% Ni, and about 0.1% C, it has a stable austenite structure.
Exactly what the “controlled” part of the definition implies can vary, but it almost always implies the use of machine tools (in addition to just power tools and hand tools). This is a process used to manufacture many metal products, but it can also be used on materials such as wood, plastic, ceramic, and composites. The CNC machining covers many different processes such as milling, turning, lathing, drilling, honing, grinding...etc.
Available Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel, Duplex, Corrosion-resistant Steel, High-temperature Steel.
The precision machining workshop at OBT takes care probably the most important step in the supply chain after casting. State-of-the-art vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and other CNC machines could make sure the accuracy of the castings and guarantee the machined castings are finished on time. All machines are well-organized and taken into production at high production effeciency and good cost-effective mothods. If needed, all the machined dimensions could be measured by the CMM and the related reports could be issued as per customer's requirements.
Applications of Our Custom Casting and Machining Parts:
1. Automobile Parts: Brake Disc, Connect Rod, Drive Axle, Drive Shaft, Control Arm, Gearbox Housing, Gearbox Cover, Clutch Cover, Clutch Housing, Wheels, Filter Housing, C.V. Joint Housing, Lock Hook.
2. Truck Parts: Rocker Arms, Transmission Gearbox, Drive Axles, Gear Housing, Gear Cover, Towing Eye, Connect Rod, Engine Block, Engine Cover, Joint Bolt, Power Takeoff, Crankshaft, Camshaft, Oil Pan.
3. Hydraulic Parts: Hydraulic Cylinder, Hydraulic Pump, Gerotor Housing, Vane, Bushing, Hydraulic Tank, Hydraulic Cylinder Head, Hydraulic Cylinder Triangle Bracket.
4. Agricultural Machinery and Tractor Parts: Gear Housing, Gear Cover, Connect Rod, Torque Rod, Engine Block, Engine Cover, Oil Pump Housing, Bracket, Hanger, Hook, Bracket.
5. Rail Trains and Freight Cars: Shock Absorber Housing, Shock Absorber Cover, Draft Gear Housing, Draft Gear Cover, Wedge and Cone, Wheels, Brake Systems, Handles, Guids.
6. Construction Machinery Parts: Gear, Bearing Seat, Gear Pump, Gearbox Housing, Gearbox Cover, Flange, Bushing, Boom Cylinder, Support Bracket, Hydraulic Tank, Bucket Teeth, Bucket.
7. Logistics Equipment Parts: Wheels, Caster, Bracket, Hydraulic Cylinder, Forklift Spare Parts, Lock Case,
8. Valve and Pump Parts: Valve Body (Housing), Butterfly Valve Disc, Ball Valve Housing, Flange, Connector, Camlock, Open Impeller, Close Impeller, Pump Housing (Body), Pump Cover.
CNC Machined Impeller
Stainless Steel Machining
Ductile Iron Machining Products
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media