- Mullite sand
- Colloidal silica
- Casting parts
- Lost Wax Castings
- Sand Casting
- LOST FOAM CASTINGS
- Vacuum Casting
- CNC MACHINING PARTS
- Casting machine
- Fused Silica Products
- Casting Wax
CUSTOM STEEL SAND CASTING
|Categories||Alloy Steel Sand Casting|
|Brand||OBT casting part Manufacturer|
|Material||Cast Alloy Steel Casting|
|Process||Sand Casting + CNC Machining|
|Update Time||March 28,2023|
Custom Alloy Steel Sand Casting from China with Custom and CNC Machining Services.
Alloy steel sand castings are steel castings produced by sand mold casting process. It is suitable for mass production with big quantities.
Raw Materials Available for Sand Casting
• Cast Alloy Steel: Low Alloy Steel, Medium Alloy Steel, Special Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel.
• Gray Cast Iron: GJL-100, GJL-150, GJL-200, GJL-250, GJL-300, GJL-350
• Ductile Cast Iron: GJS-400-18, GJS-40-15, GJS-450-10, GJS-500-7, GJS-600-3, GJS-700-2, GJS-800-2
• Aluminium and Their Alloys
• Other Materials and Standards on request
Capabilities of Sand Casting:
• Max Size (by automatic molding line): 1,500 mm × 1000 mm × 500 mm
• Max Size (by handle molding): 1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.5 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 7,000 tons - 8,000 tons
• Tolerances: On Request.
Main Production Procedure
Patterns & Tooling Design → Making Patterns → Moulding Process → Chemical Composition Analysis → Melting & Pouring → Cleaning, Grinding & Shot Blasting → Post Processing or Packing for Shipment
Sand Casting Inspection Capabilities
• Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
• Metallographic analysis
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
• Mechanical property analysis
• Low and normal temperature impact testing
• Cleanliness inspection
• UT, MT and RT inspection
• Deburring & Cleaning
• Shot Blasting / Sand Peening
• Heat Treatment: Normalization, Quench, Tempering, Carburization, Nitriding
• Surface Treatment: Passivation, Andonizing, Electroplating, Hot Zinc Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Painting, GeoMet, Zintec
• CNC Machining: Turning, Milling, Lathing, Drilling, Honing, Grinding,
General Commerial Terms
• Main work flow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Lead time: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media