- Mullite sand
- Colloidal silica
- Casting parts
- Lost Wax Castings
- Sand Casting
- LOST FOAM CASTINGS
- Vacuum Casting
- CNC MACHINING PARTS
- Casting machine
- Fused Silica Products
- Casting Wax
STAINLESS STEEL CNC PRECISION MACHINING
|Categories||Lost Wax Castings|
|Brand||OBT casting part Manufacturer|
|Casting Metals||Stainless Steel|
|Casting Manufacturing||Investment Casting + CNC Machining|
|Heat Treatment||Annealing, Quenching + Tempering|
|Update Time||March 28,2023|
Stainless Steel CNC Precision Machining parts from China Machining Company.
State-of-the-art vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and other CNC machines could make sure the accuracy of the castings and guarantee the machined castings are finished on time. All machines are well-organized and taken into production at high production effeciency and good cost-effective mothods. If needed, all the machined dimensions could be measured by the CMM and the related reports could be issued as per customer's requirements.
▶ Equipment for Precision Machining Components:
• Convertional Machining Machines: 20 sets.
• CNC Machines: 60 sets.
• 3-Axis Machining Center: 10 sets.
• 4-Axis Machining Center: 5 sets.
• 5-Axis Machining Center: 2 sets
▶ Precision Machining Capabilities
• Max Size: 1,500 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.1 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 10,000 tons
• Accuracy: As per standards: .... or on request. Minimum ±0.003 mm
• Holes to ±0.002 mm dia.
• Flatness, Roundness and Straightness: As per standards or on request.
▶ Available Process
• Honing, Grinding.
▶ Available Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel, Duplex, Corrosion-resistant Steel, High-temperature Steel.
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
|CNC Precision Machining Capabilities|
|Facilities||Quantity||Size Range||Annual Capacity||Accuracy|
|Vertical Machining Center (VMC)||48 sets||1500mm × 1000mm × 800mm||6000 tonn or 300000 pieces||±0.005|
|Horizontal Machining Center (VMC)||12 sets||1200mm × 800mm × 600mm||2000 tons or 100000 pieces||±0.005|
|CNC Machine||60 sets||Max turning dia. φ600mm||5000 tons or 600000 pieces|
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media